The Clarke Pavillion-Orinda California,
Published in the May 2008 issue of Architectural Digest http://www.architecturaldigest.com/magazine/toc/2008/05/toc_20080401
David Kesler and Brian Kaye to exhibit a new Seder Plate Design at the Jewish Museum of San Francisco in March 2009.
David Kesler Architect is now available for all your interior decorating needs. See our new services page for a listing of all we can offer.
Publications and Awards
- Dog-haus Oakland Museum Competition
- The Spice Box
Finalist. Chicago's Spertus Museum's biannual international competition for the design of Judaic objects.
- Interplan 1995
Interior Design Trade Show, New York, N.Y. The Lee Apartment; Voted One of The Best Interiors of The 1990's.
- The Seder Plate
$10,000 First Prize For a modernist "Seder Plate" designed for an invited international competition sponsored by the Spertus Institute in Chicago.
- Exhibited and marketed internationally as of October 1996.
- Light Interpretations
Catalogue for an exhibition of Hanukkah Menorahs; Winning Design for a candelabra exhibited internationally with other winning entries as the result of a competition sponsored by The Spertus Museum in Chicago, 1995
- Spertus Museum, Ceremonial Art Finalist,
1994 International Exhibit.
- Senior Editor Precis 6, The Journal of the Graduate School of Architecture and Planning of Columbia University 1986
- Graham Foundation Grant for the Publication of Precis 6.
- Architectural Record, September 1989;
Four book reviews: Stanley Tigerman's Architecture and Exile, Anthony Ames Five Houses, George Ranalli's Buildings and Projects, Bernard Tschumi's Cinegrame Folie Parc Du La Villette.